01 Aug FEEDFORWARD
All trainers, training companies, and clients who undergo transformational training companies seek feedback to measure training effectiveness.
Does the conventional questionnaire given at the end of the session help?
- How many trainees fill it unless forced to?
- How many do it in a rush as its time to go home, after a tiring day / days?
- How many are honest and truthful?
- How many trainers accept honest feedback?
After studying this subject deeply I realised that this #IAF method works better than others. Any better ideas of getting participant inputs to take our training a step ‘forward?’
Hence we call it ‘Feedforward*’
What is this ‘Feedforward’?
Very simply put: rather than providing positive or negative feedback, feed forward consists in providing future-oriented options or solutions. While feedback focused on what went wrong, Feedforward focuses on what and how can it be better next time.
- In the next class, I will encourage a higher level of preparation.
- In our future exercises, it is clear, we need to put in collaborative effort.
- The performance in this game was good. We have learned in this match that a deeper study of the opponent’s capability and strategy, will lead to higher chances of victory