02 May Other Way Round – an Unconventional Party
Other Way Round is a party theme that will focus on the unconventional. The party will be total fun with things that you are unlikely to have experienced before. We change sequences, we alter norms, we modify normal practices to create fun and excitement
Here is how it goes.
1. At the entrance will be two baskets with small paper folded clips. Blue for ladies and pink for gents (reversed to make it unconventional). The gents will find names of famous lovers like Romeo, Ranjha, etc and the ladies will find names like Juliet, Heer etc. You pick your partner for the evening by luck.
2. The lady will escort her partner to a seating place (which will be cushions on the floor).
3. The lady will offer drinks and snacks to her partner.
4. Ladies ask gents for a dance.’
5. The party games will all have unconventional opposites.
6. In a dance the girls will lead and the boys will follow.
7. Boys will be escorted to the Dining table by their girl partners and the boys will be offered dinner before the girls eat.
8. The boys and girls will say good bye for a great evening, give a vote of thanks, and join their original partners before they leave